Folded Edge Hand DispenserFor Manual Carton Sealing
FE-2″ and FE-3″ Hand Dispenser
For manual sealing applications, including L-Clip tape sealing, the Folded Edge Hand Dispenser is designed with the same patented Folded Edge Technology available on ShurSEAL automated packaging systems, a feature that enhances tape application to create a more reliable, secure case seal. This feature folds both edges of the packaging tape along the length of the carton as it’s applied, delivering reinforced strength and ready to open seals.
- Improved wipe-down pressure as tape is applied to produce tamper-evident seals
- Retractable/pivoting safety blade that is shielded from accidental contact to reduce the risk of worker injury attributed to cuts by the tape dispenser blade
- Visible tape length indicators provide tab length control and reduced tape consumption
- Straight taping guidance via visible markers
- For best performance, use with Shurtape HP Series easy release packaging tapes
The FE Hand Dispenser is designed for manual case sealing applications, including L-Clip tape sealing.
Threading a new roll of packaging tape into the Folded Edge Hand Dispenser is quick and easy.
Visible tape length indicators control tab length to help reduce wasted packaging tape.
The retractable safety blade design helps prevent accidental cuts to workers.
Visible markers provide straight taping guidance to help workers deliver a secure carton seal.
Wipe-down force is critical to a secure carton seal, even when sealing cartons by hand.
Reinforced Strength. Ready to Open Seals.
Folding the edges of packaging tape as it’s applied delivers several benefits.
The most common way to unpack merchandise is also the most costly. Physical lacerations, lost labor, and damaged goods are frequent side effects of using a box cutter to open a package and cost manufacturers $15 billion annually.